What is EAP?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a Worksite Resource for organisations designed to enhance employee health and productivity through a holistic approach, focusing on the employees physical, emotional and spiritual health. Therefore, preventing, identifying and resolving work, personal and family issues that may impact on work performance.
Benefits of EAP
- Minimise work loss
- Increase work performance
- Minimise Medical Cost
- Achievable work-life balance goals
- Expert case management consultation and training in the identification and resolution of job performance issues
- Private and confidential assessment services
- Referrals for appropriate assistance
- Appropriate and planned process for reintegration into the workplace
- Follow up services
EAP Follow-up Services
- Post treatment follow-up services as a continued support service network for the employee and organisation.